Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a Great Friday

Today started off pretty good just like most mornings...I make the kids breakfast and fix their lunches and make sure they are neat and clean and have everything they need for school that day...:) After the Girls left for school I did my morning clean up in our home and shane and I headed to the school to celebrate gracie's birthday with her class....


We decided to Surpise Hannah during her lunch and had a blast hanging out with her and all of her friends...It was so funny because the kids were saying "you are the coolest parents" :) HAHAHAHA
After we left the school shane and I grabbed a quick lunch and java bistro which is yummy on the tummy :) and I love the quaint "Im not in Greenville feel that i get for the half hour we are there :).....As soon as we got finished I headed back to Hannah's class to help out with the ice cream party....SO FUN :).....I regret i didn't take pics of hannah's class today...I just had so much fun hanging out with all of the kids I didn't even think about it :) LOL....Ran some errands and Headed to the gym with my shane...we trained together without clancy today...it was funny :)....
Tonight we met Meme and Popee for dinner and a trip to the mall/build a bear for gracie's birthday....They are the best grandparents ever and take the kids in build a bear every birthday :) so sweet :)!
Gracie was so excited to have the team at red robin sing Happy Birthday to her :) so cute :) she ate every bite of her yummy sundae :)...All in all it was a fun, busy day! :) Looking forward to gracie's birthday party sunday and I guess my birthday Wed :) ....
The girls decided to spend the night with meme and popee, so shane and I came home and played with hayden :) so cute :)

No comments: