Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Writing on the Window :) HAHAHAHA

Gracie's friend from belly dayz spent the night last night and first off I just want to say how much I love that baby! She and Gracie have grown up together and I just love seeing them together and that child feels like family to us :) we all love her to pieces...Ok so that said we headed to Target this morning and decided to go on an adventure in finding fun stuff to play with all afternoon...We got a color crayon tier with a billion crayons, markers and crayons for the windows WHAT?!?!?! so cool, 3d Sidewalk chalk and the movie Short Circut :)

On the way to Target Hannah impersonated the duck from Kung fu Panda OMG I almost wrecked laughing so hard...She is so funny my sweet girl :)!

The girls and I got so excited when we found the Ice Cream Sundae Shoppe Playdoh set at Target...It was soooo fun to play with we had a ball...I felt like I was a kid all over again! :) We made such a mess, but it was so worth it!




We got 3D sidewalk chalk and laughed and giggled at how cool our pavement drawings were...The girls rode their scooters and blew bubbles and colored outside under our canopy gazebo...Oh yeah almost forgot.... Tiffany, Emily wants a 4 wheeler powerwheels for Christmas :) sorry LOL :) it's barbie btw....

We found the COOLEST markers and crayons at Target today that we can actually write on the windows....We had so much fun drawing and coloring all over the windows and glass doors! so much fun :) and it felt really wrong :) HAHAHHA


No comments: