Monday, June 29, 2009

Riverbanks Zoo and More! :)

Saturday we headed down to the Riverbanks zoo in Columbia, Sc...It was so hot, but we had a blast! Hayden LOVES going to the zoo and now that he is trying to walk he LOVES to get down and walk everywhere :) Gracie brought her american girl bitty baby and it's stroller..That lasted oh about 5 min and we were hauling around bitty baby too...LOL Glad she didn't bring her bitty twins UGG LOL...We rode the train, milked a fake cow, drank about 60 gallons of water LOL and enjoyed the indoor exhibits LOL....I left Hayden's sandals in the car sooo YAY :) HEHEHEHE...The rest of the day we spent shopping in columbia...It was fun and I had my very first peach milkshake from Chick Fla...YUMMY! I enjoyed our day together :) so much fun! :)God is so good to us and I thank him for his many blessings :)....









No comments: