Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Stone Weekend

I must say I am tired, but I have enjoyed this weekend very much...A month ago our friends Jimmie and Dana asked us if i would let hayden play baby jesus in their christmas production...I said yes of course :) a few weeks ago they asked me to sing one of the songs in the production and of course i said yes :)....So Friday we headed to the Practice and Had a blast hanging out with our buddies until 1:30 am :) soo much fun :)...Saturday I did some shopping and we had our first performance that night..Meme and Popee came and We enjoyed being together with everyone....Today was church...I enjoyed shane's message this morning...It was on 3 gifts to give: Love, Forgiveness ( HAVING A HARD TIME WITH THIS ONE ) and Faith ( another hard one HUGE for me ) guess i have a lot of work to do on myself! and The band was so amazing had a blast with them singing rockin around the christmas tree, Hark the Hearld Angels ( ROCKIN and Never heard it so cool before) and silent night! Shane had all of the kids to sing some christmas songs on stage and he read them the christmas story after the short message....The children were too cute.....Tonight was the Play again so we headed over to Piedmont to Help out one more time and Hayden did amazing as baby Jesus again...He didn't cry at all!! I was so proud :) LOL he was the sweetest baby jesus :)! I enjoyed being a part of their production called "Joseph's Letter" Jimmie and Malcom wrote all of it and Dana and the Guys worked so hard getting it together :)...They did amazing :) I was honored to be a part of it :)!!!!

Here is a pic of Hayden and His Cousin Trey Before the Performance Tonight!

No comments: