Sunday, October 5, 2008

Michael Buble'





I know you all have been biting your nails to see my pictures from this amazing concert! First off...Shane is the most amazing husband! I love him so much!!! He got two awesome tickets on the 2nd row from the stage to see Michael Buble in Concert for my 30th Birthday! HAPPY STINKIN BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :) LOL!!! The show was amazing, but i have to say I knew the seats were close, but when we got there and realized how close I cried and started hyperventilating LOL!!!! It was an amazing night...What I would call a SUPER date!!! It was romantic and i think i kissed shane a million times during the concert LOL!!!! SHane knows I have loved Michael ever since his first album in 2003 AHHH! I have an old soul and love the big band music and the singers and standers songs that is my style...I love old movies and old music and Michael does the old stuff better than any other in this day and age...Rod stewart came close, But Michael beats out the bunch!!!!

It was an amazing night I got to touch Michael's hand twice LOL and see him up close and personal :) HEHEHEHE I can't say enough thank you to shane for an amazing gift! Thank you baby!!! To top off the amazing night a couple in front of us on the front row got engaged...It was so sweet, I cried so hard! We got to take their picture and be apart of their special night too!!! SO SWEET!!! We were surrounded by couples in Love and it was so so romantic...i got to meet a couple of girl friends who dragged their men out too what was their umpteenth show...these girls were actually on the first row at the today show!!! so i guess they were what you might call Michael's Groupies!!! they were hilarious!!! and their poor boyfriends LOL :) HEHEHEHEHEHE!!! OK so anyway here are the pics!!!! enjoy the slide show...IF you have never heard michael sing...Enjoy one of his songs (one of my favorites) OH he also introduced a new (oldie) called "stardust" I first heard this sung by nat king cole!!! but i enjoyed the new version!!!!!

1 comment:

Paige Martin said...

You are the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!