Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jesus Promised Me A Home

I was listening t0 this song by Jennifer Hudson...WOW....See I was raised on this kind of music and it speaks to my heart and soul...It is pretty awesome

Ya know as a Christ Follower I forget about my home over there....No more worries, no more fears or hurt no more tears....I was thinking about my papaw and how God turned his life around, he was an old drunk sinner who played his fiddle half drunk in the local bars of Monroe GA, God turned his life around and sent him out to preach about Jesus and His saving power...I thought about how when he used to live with my family and I remember him praying and the many many times he would talk about going home to be with Jesus...When he finally passed away, I could almost here my sweet Cherokee Indian papaw shouting and singing on the streets of Glory...
You know...Heaven is for me too and you if you are a Christ follower...not just for the saints before us and the pawpaw's and maw maw...Not for my little brother's and sisters that i never got to meet...No just for them, but for me...

I think of all the beautiful little children who has gone on to be with Jesus whose little bodies suffered or those babies who were aborted, the papaws and ma maws who were so frail they couldn't get out of their wheel chair...They aren't hurting anymore...

I can't wait...I can't wait to stand before my sweet Jesus and sing praises to Him with Him right in front of me! I can't wait to feel no pain, hurt, sorrow, sickness, weariness...NO MORE...OH what a blessed Hope we Have in Jesus :)! I wouldn't want to live one day without Him in my life..

So I go to bed tonight thinking of my sweet papaw and giggling at the thought of his dance on the streets of gold...

No comments: