Thursday, October 23, 2008

Early Morning Blog Before the Rooster Crows :) LOL seriously!

I haven't really Blogged the past few weeks more thankful blogs then actually blogging, but i decided to this morning...

Church is amazing right now and home groups are blowing my mind how awesome they are and they are actually working ;)....I look forward in going every week to ours...Shane and I have been so discouraged lately about some stuff with the church, but as usual God showed up and continues to do so....I know He has called us to this church and this ministry of reaching the unchurched and to hear the testimonies of what God is doing in others lives is amazing....some get it and some don't....but it is still all worth it at the end of the day...I am so excited about the music and the kids pointe and looking forward to what God is doing in these areas too....

My kids are growing like little weeds...
Hannah is 9 and in 4th Grade...She thinks she is a Horse riding champ and she is right...I am looking at putting her in the shows at tryon, but it is very expensive and time consuming so i am prayerful thinking on this journey for hannah...She is also taking Piano classes...She has a recital in early December and I have never seen her so excited...on top of her activities she has a million hours of homework and projects have begun UGGGGG...yay me...,BUT she is doing well in school and LOVEs it....I am very proud of her..I have to take her to the orthodontist in the next little while for a consult for braces...not looking forward to that, but Hannah is :)....

Gracie is 5 and in K4...she loves school and is the line leader everyday when i pick her up...She amazes me with her leadership skills...she turns around and tells all the children to get in line and be quite :) LOL HEHEHEHE Kind of like she does hannah and hayden :)...Gracie loves school and talks for hours about it everyday when she comes home...she takes ballet and tap and wants to be a dancer when she grows up :)...She is driving me crazy about wanting to take horseback as well....so i have to face this fact sooner or later....I must let her try, but still...I can't have two kids in it..phew...my heart can't take it.....she is also wanting to cheer in the inman youth association...we have some serious choices to make in the next little bit! :)

Hayden is almost 6 months old and I find that hard to believe...It just seems like yesterday i was pregnant with him...He is growing like a little weed and doing new things everyday...He is for sure more laid back then Hannah and Grace both...He has such a sweet personality already and Loves everyone he meets! He has one tooth in already and another one pushing it's way through which makes him a little ill...I love having a boy...He is so cute and adorable in his spider man p.j.s LOL He is also super big...he is over 20lbs and 27 1/2 inches long..BIG BOY...he is rolling over, eating solids and trying to scoot when on his belly...no crawling yet but he tries..it is gonna be so cute to see his little fat self try to crawl LOL....

Shane and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary...It doesn't even seem like it is even possible that 10 years have passed...WOW...we are still looking at going to L.A., but i am having trouble deciding for various reasons AKA hay hay :)
we have to decide by friday because we have to get the tickets...We are also prayerfully approaching some decisions that would affect our family personally in a huge way...nothing with church promise LOL heehhehehe...I love shane now more today than i did yesterday :) and the day before...I am so thankful and blessed to have a man such as he in my life :)....

I am 30 now and i guess I am okay with that, but still wondering how it happened and where the time has gone or where my 2o's have gone rather LOL...I am on a weight loss journey again LOL...I have lost almost all of my baby weight but now i am working on my weight i had gained prior to hay hay :) and those 10 to 15 lbs suck i must say!!! it hasn't been that hard to lose the pregnancy weight this time, but those lbs from before are being stubborn :) I am done having babies...I love the 3 i have but do not wish for more :) LOL i am in much thought about heading back to school and doing something in the medical field trying to explore my options there...I am also on a get healthy path HEHEHEHE i figured turning 30 is a good time to get healthy...I went to 2 doctors and had a ton of blood work done which all came back great...i have a couple of issues i am dealing with that i have discovered after my doctor's visits and some crazy female issues since i have had hayden, but i am not worried because i know God is in control and I am going to the doctor to keep a watch!

Well That is my Early morning update...

No comments: