Thursday, October 2, 2008

5 Things I am Thankful For

I had to stop and think today about how truly blessed I am! I am going to try and start doing this everyday on my blog and I encourage others to do this as well!!! 5 thing I am thankful for in no particular order! They will be different and sometimes the same each day! One awesome thing i got from oprah!

1. a huge lot of beautiful, godly women in my life that i call friends....I never dreamed i would have so many and I am so thankful for each and everyone of you! From the oldest friends to the newest!!! you mean the world to me!

2. My Husbands Calling, It can be such a heavy burden to share with him, but so rewarding and fullfilling to see the work of God being done in so many lives through my husbands obedience to God's calling and trust in an amazing, powerful and real God! See by your fruit the bible says, you shall know them!!! WOW...I have seen so many lives changed for the sake of christ and families turned around because of Jesus in the past year then in my whole life!!!! Amazing!!! I am so thankful for Shane's obedience in his calling!!! It humbles me what God can do and Has done with a simple "very simple", but very huge vision to see unchurched come to church and to see life change!!!

3. My Adorable and Beautiful Children!!! they are so precious and beautiful and I am so blessed to have 3 children to teach Jesus to!

4. This is simple but, My Washer and Dryer :) I know that sound super sillly, but i have been without one a lot of times and God has blessed me with a really neat washer and dryer set that is off the charts awesome and I am so thankful for them!

5. A nice, clean (it's clean now caley), big, warm in the winter, cool in the summer and just right in fall and spring house to live in!

No comments: