Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go Sarah Go

Ok so I don't normally talk politics NEVER!!! I am NOT a know it all when it comes to politics... i am just a regular person, stay at home /pastor's wife who loves God and her Country and yes i vote!!! This year i was a little bit upset because i wasn't too excited about either candidate until mrs. palin!!!

she was a rockstar last night and she stirred up an american pride in me that was out of this world!!! She is a strong woman, leader and "PITBULL" lol!!!

I am so glad we have a ray of hope even if it is small!!! McCain choice in her made me re look at him and dig a little deeper!!!

Stirred up my interests :) so i guess you can say i am excited about the race now and will be biting my fingernails on nov 4th 2008!!!

NO BAMA LOL

glitter-graphics.com

No comments: