Saturday, August 23, 2008

SIster Hood Of the Traveling Pants 2!



Ok so I got to see this really awesome movie tonight!!! Kristy was the Lucky girl that got to hang out with wonderful me!!! :) HEHEHEHE actually it was the other way around!!!! I was in much need of a gno as miley cirus sings LOL!!! I hadn't had one in a while and thought i would go out and see a movie and grab a bite to eat Without my munchkins!!!! :)

I invited just about the whole world to come LOL but kristy was the lucky lady that got to come and I am convinced it was a GOD thing because i needed her tonight :*( especially after this awesome friend movie!!! which made me sad for friends i don't get to see much anymore and glad for the amazing ones God has put into my life for now!
So after such an amazing night i got to thinking about people in my life and kind of went through a roll in my head! Wow how blessed have i been and am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed ya'll last night...I'm glad you liked the movie!!!
(((HUGS)))