Monday, August 25, 2008

The Notebook


AHHH My mind has been going like crazy today about all that is happening at rpc and about all that is going to happen..Hayden hasn't been feeling too good and Gracie stayed home from school today b/c she wasn't feeling well this morning!!! I am mentally,physically,emotionaly drained from this weekend!! I am just wiped out and i think my kids are feeling the effect of it! We had an amazing weekend but wow i am just ready for bed LOL sleep sleep sleep!!!! I don't really know how shane keeps going!!!Hannah is coughing and feeling yucky too!
anyway i was thinking about how I am going to be 30 september 23 and i was thinking today how did that happen!! by no means does that mean i am old but dang i feel it!!! LOL I guess 10 years of ministry, marriage and 3 kids will bring on the old feelings!!!

I cleaned house, Walked hayden to calm him down, did laundry, watched half of the notebook( OH LORD, HEAVEN HELP US )...that movies kills me...especially the part where noah tells his kids " I can't leave your mom here...that's my sweetheart in there!!!" OH goodness i breakdown every time! LOL it is precious!!! makes me wanna move to the coast a build a big white house by the waters edge with blue shutters LOL! So i guess that is it for me!!! LOL at least for now!!! Off to cook dinner and watch the rest of this crazy love movie! AHHHH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor kiddos, I'm praying they'll feel better soon! I'm praying for you too....I'm sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed, but it's a good overwhelmed right?! Candy, how AMAZING is our God?!!! I can't wait till Sunday!!!! I hope to see more people there than last Sunday because God can do it!!! You and Shane are so inspiring to me!!
(((HUGS)))