Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cinderella Dressed in BLUE?!?!


Ok so pictures to come I PROMISE! HOPEFULLY if maria can get them too me soon!!! April Had a precious cinderella party for Kamree today! and YES LADIES AND GENTS!!! THE "REAL" cinderella was there! ok soo i know i can come across a little (clearing throat) dorky LOL but when that cinderella came into the room i was like a 4 year old all over again! I was in complete awe! SILLY I KNOW BUT The Little Girl in me just got so excited!!! I MEAN CINDERELLA HELLO SHE ROCKS! :) HEHEHEHEHE so it got me to thinking about the story Cinderella! See she was someone's precious little girl and then lost everything...she became what those around her wanted her to be, but her heart stayed humble and kind and she carried a vision of a future far different then that she faced everyday...She had what we CRAZY people like to call "HOPE" in a dark place wow!!! Her Hope in an unseen vison of a spectacular life became reality...I too have a hope! NOT to marry prince charming LOL already did that OMG GAGING LOL :) seriously i have a hope in Christ! When my world is sad and bleak and i am all alone and by myself...I have JESUS...the Bible tells me He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother...and I am living proof of this very truth...there have been times when i felt alone and abandoned by life an its storms but He has always been on the boat with me! :) So i am not cinderella going to the castle and living out a fairy tale! NO much better! I am living for Christ and Shining His light in this dark world!!!! How Spectecular is that ?!??!?!

No comments: