Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TOOS DAY LOL

-hayden woke up at 3:30 am this morning UGGGGG but i will take one or two bad nites for all the good ones he give me!
-i am so in love with shane
-i am so in love with Hayden I Breathe him in all the time...What a precious baby boy...He is everything i ever dreamed of in a little son! I love him more than words and more than the next breath i will breathe...I want him to stay little and innocent as long as possible, but i look forward to watching him grow and become a wonderful amazing man like his father is!
-my girls drive me nuts sometimes but i love them with all my heart...I overheard a lady tonight say she was "soo glad she didn't have stupid daughters" WHAT in the CRAP i thought! I mean i am glad she didn't have any girls either especially after that comment.....I am sooo lucky to have my sweet girls in my life and i wouldn't trade my baby dolls for nothing! They make me giggle and cry all in the same day!!!! Having my Girls in my life is soo wonderful!!! I am sooo happy to have two little girls one who LOVES makeup and princesses and dancing to her hearts content and who is full of love and passion and the other who is quite yet silly who is fearless and creative who is full of such beauty and silent strength it that would take your breath away!...Such blessing i have!
-Had a great day with Alicia A. What a sweet and beautiful friend and I am so thankful she is okay after such a horrible accident! God is Good and a faithful! My girls loved her so much especially after the candy bags she gave them LOL
-Saw Memaw today (shane's grandma) I forgot how much i miss her living beside me! she is so precious...Hayden loves his memaw i tell ya!!!
-Got Hannah a really Cool bookbag for school from target tonight..Jansport's at target now..WHO KNEW LOL!
-Had bronco's tonight with johnson's and the Jayster...LOL got some cool magic tricks while eating HEHEHEHE
-trying to wind down hope to get sleepy soon!
-shane is out of town tomorrow for the first time in a while!!! Lots of Chase work! Praise the Lord :), but i already miss him something awful! i just love him y'all....i was telling alicia today...I just can't explain it but it is amazing the love between he and I! I thank God for a wonderful Godlly man!!! He takes my breath away with the Love he shows me!

OK so i know you are all puking right now after that last comment but if you only knew how much i love that man! it would make you cry!!!! those people in that notebook movie have NOTHING on us! :) LOL

ok so i am gonna try to go chill and head to bed.....

good nite everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candy, I love you and I love your blogs but I really think I just threw up a little in my mouth:)
Ya'll are precious and I can only WISH to be loved like that.

Love you,
Lori

Anonymous said...

yeah I am going to have to second you lori!!! a little mine was go get the trash can ... ugh. :) Love is such a wonderful natural bliss isn't it! You both are blessed to love each other the way you 2 do!

my sign in is brain fart city so... Kit