Sunday, July 20, 2008

i am back on the net again LOL

WOW it feels like a million years have passed, but i am back...Vacation has been LOOOOOONNG and i am so ready to be home, but I enjoyed just being us 5 and hearing my girls giggle and i enjoyed talking to my sweetie pie shane and having my baby boy with us this year was great...besides the rain LOL and the awful visit from my aunt flo that almost landed a trip to Myrtle beach Hospital(btw so glad she visited LOL :) i seriously needed this time away with my family just to take a step back and breath them in....

Ya know we live a fast paced life full of appointments and errands...so to step out of the norm and into doing NOTHING is just great! btw I LOVED Hannah's DS lol shane said i need on just for me :) Anyway, i welcomed the rain b/c it made us stay in and relax and i welcomed aunt flo :) even if she was a booger this time! LOL

while gone we got to visit two churches...last sunday was really awesome...I am so excited for what God is doing at Myrtle Beach COG...They were so friendly and welcoming and it was an amazing service....
today we visited Elevation church WOW!!! talk about church different!!!! shane and i are currently deaf now b/c it was soooooo loud But what an experience.....God is rockin elevation church and using those guys to impact the charlotte area!!! i just loved the portable church experience and man i am telling you it has to be a hard job to get church up and going in a school every week and pull it off to making you feel like you aren't even in a school....anyway...it was an amazing experience and i was sooo happy to see others excited about God too...

I missed my peeps at rpc but heard that two awesome and amazing services happened sooo GO GOD right! he is the man that can! and Anthony you are a rockin man o God even if you do sport a hawk!
looking forward to seeing it live :)

hayden is staying with meme and i am so totally fine with that LOL I am so in love with my lil man but it is soo good for me to take some special time with my girls until he gets a little older so we are taking them to carowinds on the morrow UGGG i know i know!!!! i just LOVE carowinds HAHAHAHAH NOT but for them i will LOVE it :) we took them last night to see Batman! OMG sooo awesome!!!!! hannah loved it and gracie LOVED HER SLUSHY HEHEHEHEHEHE after church we went to southpark mall...I LOVE that place...and shane took us to cheesecake factory OH LORD HEAVEN HELP US!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE I love me some of that now!

Goin to see Hell Boy tonight and NO i didn't cuss LOL

well my girls are in the pool with shane LOL heheheheheheh (he just did a cannon ball and all the water is out of the pool now LOL) and i am up in the room "RESTING" ya right..." shane has had to get on the net this whole time b/c of his job but i refused to go to mcdonalds to check my email...i don't care that much and i don't have a job to check on but since he had the mac book here and i am kid free and husband free LOL i thought i better update my blog b/c when we come home tuesday i am going to be soo busy with getting settled back in upacking, grocery shopping OMG SOOO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS HEHEHEHEH.... and LAUNDRY THE HORRIBLE WORD....i never dreamed i would ever ever have this much laundry with a family of 5 but my LORD people!!! seriously!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE stone mountain ain't got nothin on us stones ;)

ok so i am going now...i will post a few cute and precious pictures of me :) LOL no seriously of my family later but until that day and until i get settled this book will have to do!

1 comment:

wrknprogress said...

Hey Girl! So glad that you guys are back safely and that you had a great time!! We missed you guys!
Love ya girl,
Kristy